Friday, May 8, 2009

Wavering Feelings

Right now, here currently... Im feeling rather uncertain on my current path that i hav taken...
to me, it seems soo wrong yet it doesnt feel that way as i thought it wld b

fallen ill since last wk bfr the hols...
obviously, has nothing to do with the swin flu
down with allergic reaction to something in the air...
been sneezing till my nose hurts alot...
resulting in runny nose aftr much sneezing away...

fever came about on sunday...
for jus abit...

then obviously allergies hav yet to fade by yesterday...
got better in the nite time... tink shld b ok ba todae...
dun feel that much irritation compared to the past few days...

shldnt pose any threat to others with my allergies
had to take precautions since now is the swine flu season...
dun wish to b mistook for it by others...

feeling undetermined to push myself to do alot of things
unmotivated, mind wandering elsewhere currently...
been feeling realli out of place for these few days...

my soul is now searching for sumting...
yet, unable to find that sumting
hopefully can obtain it soon...
its disrupting my studies and concentration

feelings of frustrations seems to b building up
need sumting to let it loose...
wavering feelings causing sleep deprivication

No comments:

Post a Comment