Thursday, April 23, 2009

Life So Far

Sch has been ok i guess
not much of a problem in coping i tink...

my timetable kinda cramped with sch n wrk directly aftr each other...
feelin kinda worn out these few days wif my flu gettin worse
skipped sch todae since my flu n sneezing was kinda the worst out of the days

everytime, directly aftr sch, i wld jus go to bed directly for a nap or slp bfr wrk where applicable
is it bcoz of the change of environment which was changed drastically since i didnt change back my slping habits n such back to wen i was schling bfrhand?

tried out wrkin while schling with such a timetable n so far found out i need more R&R time coz, its tiring for me to wrk many days jus to make ends meet, wen my body jus cant seem to hold out ba

i tink i need more resting days ba... for tis wk n the upcomin wk... shld adjust the body clock n such so that it can perform better i guess... since wrk is sumting i must continue as i got savings plan that i need to pay up without fail n its oso coz no one is supporting me for these since im already pre-independent ba...

many things happening but im tackling them as they come by as well at my own pace where i can make sound n accurate decisions without much fuss n stress

No comments:

Post a Comment