Sunday, April 19, 2009

Starting Afresh

Tml is the start of the new semester for academic year 2009/2010
im not sure how its goin to be like but im thinking positive and will try and do my best in my studies as well hopefully as well as in my time management which ive always been poor at...

This comin semester, everything i do must b afresh... though ther are somethings that u cant strt afresh directly ba
it takes time to change but i hav confidence in myself to make that change though with some help from others along the way as i get sidetracked... they will help me in gettin back on course...

Frens will b ther hopefully to relieve stress and bring the morale back up as morale is a strong point in my motivation drive to do things nowadays...

tts all from me, hope tml wld go as well as i hope it will b...

No comments:

Post a Comment