Sunday, April 19, 2009

Managing Time

Managing time aka Time Management is an important skill/technique that is required in everyone's life especially those whom life is hectic as ever such as mine.

But when you really plan properly, ther will be a chance that ther is a gap, big or small doesnt matter, of free time in your hectic schedule...

This will greatly reduces the stress that you hav accumulated if one uses this free time for R&L, RELAXATION & LEISURE... well thats for me but appropriately would be that of R&R

im sticking to R&L

for me, i found out that i dun hav that much R&L in my life since my time management skills suxs to the core...
been reading up on quite a few tips on the net on how to manage my time which is soo precious to me since i hav to juggle alot of things in my hectic life

  1. School
  2. Part-Time Work
  3. Social
  4. Family
  5. Academic Revision
  6. R&L

I tink that these are the only things that occupy my life the most

school is a must ba... but sumtimes ppl like me tend to skip classes which aint happening this semester since im gona put effort in a perfect attendence unless im realli dying frm my sickness that i cant take it

Part-time work is a must to support my financial needs since im broke n need to use that money for my savings premium

the nex thing which is totally hilarious to my frens is Social Factor

to them, i jus couldnt find the time to hang out wif them since im married to my sch n wrk instead of being a student who is suppose to b enjoyin life...

i cant agree more wif them but i feel kinda sad abt that
will try to social more often as much wher possible since i dun wana b lonely too

i also need to set aside considerable time for my revision n r&l time since most of the time is spent of SCH, WRK

Family is included as a everyday thing since i stay wif them no?
though i dun hang out wif them often nowadays but they understand since i hav a hectic n busy life since they decided to make me into a pre-indepedent adult already soo like they cant regret it now which i totally believe they will not even hav a single thought abt it since its less a burden towards them soo they are thankful in a way? well wadever they might think/feel abt it...

I find it damn hard to survive with this measly salary that im getting
but since its closeby to home n no need of transport expenses soo like its the best option though sumtimes i jus dun wana wrk ther ba

no helping it since im in such a state ba

Well, goin to bed soon ba...

Hope i can wake up on time...

No comments:

Post a Comment